Last updated Sep 23 , 2022
What information do we collect?
- DefiEdge does not collect any personal information. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our site which may collect non-personally identifiable visitor information.
- Any information collected by third parties are subject to their separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
NOTE: Optional Twitter Verification is used for identification of the strategy managers but the authenticity of these identities should be researched by the user.
- Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How do we use this information?
How will this information be shared?
- DefiEdge being a decentralised platform, does not collect any personally identifiable information and hence, does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer it to outside parties.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Do US residents have access to the protocol?
- US residents are currently not blocked from using the protocol. However, a few functionalities might not be available to them. If this policy is changed, we will post those changes on this page.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection?
- Our site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Is social media information stored with the protocol?
- Currently, strategy managers can share their twitter handle with the protocol for verifying the strategies they create (if they choose to).
- This information may only be used for marketing or advertising initiatives by the protocol.
Do strategy managers have access to investor information?
- Strategy managers only have view access to the wallet addresses of investors.
When does DE shares ownership ends for a particular investor?
- DE shares are a proof of liquidity added in a strategy.
- Investors have ownership of their DE shares as long as they are invested in a strategy. These shares are minted at the prevailing price when the investment is made and are burned once an investor removes the funds from the strategy.
Is information shared with the government?
- NO information is shared with the government of any state or country.